Board Games remind most of us about Ludo or Monopoly! Board Games are pretty cool and fun to play.
People of all ages can play these games. Board games were famous in the past, especially games like Monopoly, Clue, Ludo, Battle Ships etc. and they still are famous – but this time, as a mobile version. People play board games as much they play action, arcade or racing games!
Windows Phone App Store has got some cool Board games! Let’s take a look at them.
Don't Miss: The best Deal on a new Samsung Galaxy S8
- 4-In-Line: In this game, play against the computer and get four of your pieces in a line either up & down or, diagonally or sideways to win this game.
- Checkers: This games introduces multiple levels of AI difficulty and supports American & International rules.
- Chess: A classic chess game with three different levels of difficulty, attractive different sounds and skins.
- Go: This time, the ancient Chinese famous game comes to Windows Mobile. Gamers can play Go on this handy app; with a either 19×19 or 9×9 board. The only drawback for this game is that, there is no AI.
- Kyodai Mahjongg Rivers: Gamers have to try to match pairs of the Mahjongg tiles, so that they can remove them from the board; with an ultimate goal being to clear them all.
- Pocket Pachisi: This game is based on the Americanized version of the famous Indian game Pachisi. The game Pocket Pachisi is a full reproduction of the famous game that got big in the USA in the past 19th century.
- Backgammon: It’s just a simple version of the classic board game.
- Mobile Reversi: This is a classic game where players got to control black pieces and white pieces and attempt to convert as many of their opponent’s pieces to their color by landing on two sides of them.