CES 2014 highlights: Top ten 3D printers from the industry
I4U hardly takes any rest and it is always busy in bringing the latest news for its loyal readers. With the International Consumer Electronics Show 2014 only a few days away, we are now working even harder to bring in the best of new updates of this event for the people who have been eagerly waiting for this event.
Don't Miss: Enter the I4U News Nintendo Switch Giveaway!
The CES 2014 to be held in Las Vegas on January 7-10, 2014 will be displaying some amazing gadgets, products, gizmos as well as new technology. Among those, 3D printers are considered as one of the biggest attractions in this trade show. A big number of companies are participating in this show and they will be introducing their new innovation as well as display some of their best 3D printers. If you are also looking for a 3D printer, the show could be a great venue to start your search as well. In the below, we are listing some of the highlights
- Afinia H-Series 3D Printer in the CES 2014
- Inspire S200 3d printer from Beijing Tiertime Technology
- Robox 3d printer from CEL Technology Ltd
- Xede 3SP 3D printer from EnvisionTEC, Inc
- Form 1 3D printer from Formlabs
- Pegasus Touch 3 D printer from FSL3D
- SP Series 3D printer from Kevvox
- TCT 3D printer from Lightforge
- Replicator 2X 3D printer from Makerbot
- Objet500 Connex 3D printer from Stratasys
These products have been sorted out by our expert peers and in each of these products hold a huge potential for improved productivity for both the businesses and the individuals. If you want to know more about them, you should act now as the CES 2014 will last only a few days.