CES 2014 highlights: Top ten digital health technology, equipments and gadgets from the industry
I4U hardly takes any rest and it is always busy in bringing the latest news for its loyal readers. With the International Consumer Electronics Show 2014 only a few days away, we are now working even harder to bring in the best of new updates of this event for the people who have been eagerly waiting for this event.
Don't Miss: The best Deal on a new Samsung Galaxy S8
The CES 2014 to be held in Las Vegas on January 7-10, 2014 will be displaying some amazing gadgets, products, gizmos as well as new technology. Among those, digital health technology, equipments and gadgets are considered as one of the biggest attractions in this trade show. A big number of companies are participating in this show and they will be introducing their new innovation as well as display some of their digital health technology, equipments and gadgets. If you are also looking for such things, the show could be a great venue to start your search as well. In the below, we are listing some of the highlights
- Blood Pressure Monitor - VS-4000 Slim from Vitagoods LLC
- iHeath Wireless Smart Gluco-Monitoring System from iHealth Lab Inc
- TissuGlu Surgical Adhesive from Ximedica
- i-Slim Kitchen Scale from Vitagoods LLC
- YOFiMeter cellular blood glucose meter from Yofimeter
- Digital Bluetooth Body Analyzer Scale - VS-3100 from Vitagoods LLC
- RITE (VS-NC002) Hearing Aids from Vitasound Audio Inc
- Vibra-Spin Massager from Vitagoods LLC
- Virtual Consult Spine from Virtual Consultation
- Artisan Kitchen Scale from Vitagoods LLC
These products have been sorted out by our expert peers and in each of these products hold a huge potential for improved productivity for both the businesses and the individuals. If you want to know more about them, you should act now as the CES 2014 will last only a few days. For the time being kept visiting our I4U updates.