IPhone Catches Fire And Teen Girl Gets Burned

Posted: Feb 12 2014, 12:07pm CST | by , in Mobile Phones


This story may contain affiliate links.

iPhone catches fire and teen girl gets burned
Photo Credit: dailymail

It is not something that anyone can ever expect to happen. It was around 7:40a.m. in the Middle School of the Kennebunks in the Maine region. A teenager girl sat down for class in her regular classroom. Then suddenly, she heard a pop emanating from her back pocket.

As the Seacoast Online news portal reports, before the girl could even know it, her back pocket then appeared to be on fire. The girl then reportedly fell to the ground, had rolled, and also tried to get out of her pants which were on fire. A teacher soon grabbed a blanket and some of the students tried to help.

The reason behind it, the culprit is said to have been her iPhone, her beloved mobile device. Some images from the CCTV camera of her school suggest that it had caught fire.

The respective school principal, Mr. Jeff Rodman, has told the Seacoast Online news portal that: ‘The incident was like something that I do not think the people had ever seen before.’ He had never ever seen anything like that in his lifetime.

The teenager girl was immediately taken to a nearby hospital, where she was treated with care for the burns and then later released. But the relief in this case is that, the teenaged girl does not seem to have been seriously hurt by the fire and she is fine now.

This story may contain affiliate links.


Find rare products online! Get the free Tracker App now.

Download the free Tracker app now to get in-stock alerts on Pomsies, Oculus Go, SNES Classic and more.

Latest News


The Author

<a href="/latest_stories/all/all/28" rel="author">Triszia Marie Santos</a>
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.




comments powered by Disqus