Have you bought a smartphone and do not know how to make photos that stand out with their quality?
It is a mistake if your phone will take photos the same quality, as it is the case with cameras. However, you can learn to make the best out of it and make the perfect photos with your smartphone.
Don't Miss: Find a Nintendo Switch in stock online
The number one problem that smartphones have is with the flash, because it cannot live up to the one that cameras have. That is why you need to learn how to do it without the help of the flash. Here are some of the tips for taking better photos with your smartphone:
- Do not try to zoom when taking the photo, but rather crop it afterwards. The quality of your zoomed images will be noticeably worst, so it is better to forget you even have that option. Most smartphones have 8-megapixel camera, or better, so the solution to this problem is to take regular photo and later crop it, if you want any part of it out.
- Choose your camera application. Numerous apps for iPhone can help you take the best photos possible with your smartphone. Any of these apps have a lot more to offer than standard photo app that you get with your phone. Try out a couple of them and see what suits you best.
- As we already said, the flash is the smartphone camera’s worst enemy. They are not actually flashes, but rather LED flashlights that are struggling with the role they have received. That is why it is better not use them at all. The best solution is to always search for another light source.
- Keep it clean. If you do not have the case for your phone, it will certainly get dirty or scratched. It is very important to keep the lenses clean, because then you remove the possibility of photos turning out to be hazy or dark.
- Use photo filters. There is the advantage of smartphones. You can easily download the application and start playing with your photos. You can add filters, frames, stickers, change the color, or make it a black and white photo. You can also upload it directly to your social network accounts.
- One extra tip is the essential. Have fun with your smartphone! Try everything that you can think of; try getting down on your knees, on your back, or anything else that comes to your mind. Sure, you maybe will look strange to other people, they will laugh, but in the end, you will get a perfect photo, and that is all that matters.