Have you ever wondered why you’re Android phone is termed as a ‘smart” phone yet sometimes it fails to act “smart” and instead, it’s very slow?
There are various reasons as to why your phone can act up on you like that. Here are some of the tips that will enable you make your Android phone perform at its best.
Don't Miss: Today's Electronics Bargains at Woot.com
- Ease the internal memory space – Whenever your mobile phone’s internal memory space is full, your phone will tend to act or respond slower than usual. Therefore, make use of the external memory space i.e. the SD card. Store all of your media files (pictures, music, or even videos) in the external memory space to ease the pressure on the internal memory space.
- Uninstall unused apps – At one moment, you must have downloaded an application that you might have thought was helpful in your daily routine, but as time passes by, you realized it was not important. People tend to forget to delete such applications and leave them running on the Android phone, hence eating up the RAM space and making the phone very slow when executing tasks. Such applications should be deleted.
- Download useful applications on Play Store – Various applications can help one curb the problem of a slow running Android phone. A good example is an App to SD Card application that transfers applications from phone to an external memory space with just a click. There is also the option of using an Antivirus which removes malwares and viruses that can also be responsible for the slowing down of your device.
- Restarting the phone – Actually, this should have been the first thing on the list. Whenever your Android device acts up, the first thing to do is switch it off wait for 2-3 minutes, and then switch it on again. You might be amazed by the power of this simple yet effective act.
- Use an Android optimizer – The optimizer allows you to kill the applications on your device that run in the background hence making it slow. Once this is done, the device will regain its normal or even a faster speed.
- Use a fast browser – When trying to use your phone to go online, a better browser will always do the trick. This will enable you to obtain the data required as fast as possible. Use browsers that have cloud engines that compress data as much as possible. A good example would be Opera Mini which compresses the browsed data by as much as 90%. This makes it to be considered as one of the fastest browsers of the 21st century.