Apple Incorporated is to start its annual Worldwide Developers Conference on June 2nd, 2014 at Moscone West in San Francisco. The selection of the keen developers will be via a random lottery system. Apply now.
The plans are in the final stages for the launch of the WDC 2014. Apple wants it to be a really interesting and informative occasion this time around. June 2nd is the date when the whole program begins its march on the road to technological progress.
Don't Miss: Enter the I4U News Nintendo Switch Giveaway!
Over a hundred technical sessions will take place once the event unfolds in all its marvelous magnificence. And more than a thousand engineers from Apple’s very own in-house team will be addressing the developers on various issues. The conference spans four days from June 2nd to June 6th.
Apple's annual WWDC 2014 is to occur in a fine venue located in San Francisco which is none other than Moscone West. The wide range of developers of every hue and color will get to know all the nitty-gritty stuff about Apple’s iOS and OSX. And they will obtain vital info regarding the manufacture of applications for the systems.
A batch of Apple Design Awards will be presented to the best app makers among the lot. As for the ticket application process, this time around it will occur through a random lottery. The applicants must register and then it is pure luck that will play its part.
"Developers can apply for tickets via the WWDC website (developer.apple.com/wwdc) now through Monday, April 7 at 10:00 a.m. PDT, and tickets will be issued to attendees through random selection. Developers will know their status by Monday, April 7 at 5:00 p.m. PDT," stated Apple.
Furthermore, over 200 scholarships will be awarded from the Apple platform. This will give students around the world the chance to earn a free ticket. Especially, the inclusion of females in the computer revolution is a sure fact this time around. The National Center for Women and Information Technology will contribute scholarships for the fairer sex.
Diversity and greater tolerance are the watchwords of this conference. A wonderful crowd of extremely talented and infinitely intelligent people will get together to literally make hay while the sun shines. Representatives from more than 60 nations will be attending the happening. And it will be a time of cross-pollination and syncretism in matters of hardcore science and leading-edge technology.
“We have the most amazing developer community in the world and have a great week planned for them,” said Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing. “Every year the WWDC audience becomes more diverse, with developers from almost every discipline you can imagine and coming from every corner of the globe. We look forward to sharing with them our latest advances in iOS and OS X so they can create the next generation of great apps.”
Interested Apple developers can now apply for 2014 WWDC tickets.
Apple also gives details of this annual event. WWDC 2014 activities include:
- More than 100 technical sessions presented by Apple engineers on a wide range of topics for developing, deploying and integrating the latest iOS and OS X technologies;
- more than 1,000 Apple engineers supporting over 100 hands-on labs and events to provide developers with code-level assistance, insight into optimal development techniques and guidance on how they can make the most of iOS and OS X technologies in their apps;
- the latest innovations, features and capabilities of iOS and OS X, and how to enhance an app’s functionality, performance, quality and design;
- the opportunity to connect with thousands of fellow iOS and OS X developers from around the world—last year more than 60 countries were represented;
- a new series of get togethers for attendees focused on particular topics with special guest speakers and activities;
- engaging and inspirational lunchtime sessions with leading minds and influencers from the worlds of technology, science and entertainment; and
- Apple Design Awards which recognize iPhone, iPad and Mac apps that demonstrate technical excellence, innovation and outstanding design.