Most of us have to deal with a lot of paperwork. One of the best ways to keep the piles of paper on your desk from growing is by doing it online. Today’s smartphones and tablets are equipped with fast processing speeds that can easily handle office applications. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about bringing your laptop with you all the time. You can easily access your documents and presentations anywhere, anytime.
All this is made possible by the availability of mobile applications which allow you to create, edit, open, and comment on different types of documents. If you are using an Android device, there are special office applications which you can take advantage of. Listed below are some of the bet office apps for Android.
Don't Miss: The best Deal on a new Samsung Galaxy S8
Kingsoft Office Application – This is a free Android office application which can be downloaded on your smartphone or tablet. It also has a multiple language feature for word processing. It has a user-friendly interface which makes it one of the best choices for mobile office.
- Small storage size needed for installation
- Stable operation with user-friendly interface
- Supports up to 23 different file types, such as DOC/DOCX/PPT/XLS/PDF
- Supports cloud storage including Google Drive and Dropbox
QuickOffice – This Android office app allows you to view and modify your documents. In addition, you can easily sync the application with your chosen cloud storage solution for backing up your important files and documents. Google has created a QuickOffice freeware app. All you have to do is download the app and sign-in with your Google account to be able to edit your documents.
- View zip archives
- Supports different file types
- View the charts in Excel sheets and Power Point presentations
Olive Office – This Android application was developed by Olive Phone. It meets the basic features of Office applications. You can edit and view documents through its user-friendly and eye-catching interface. You can go to the “Home” screen which shows your recently edited document. You can also access local and external memory of the smartphone or tablet.
- Create, open, view, and edit Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, and Power Point presentations.
- View and edit rich text formatting
- View charts and tables
- Copy, paste, and cut text
- Save documents using the Save As option
CloudOn – You can edit, view, and create documents in a Microsoft Office environment with the CloudOn Android app. This application allows you to edit different file types, including DOCX, DOC, PPT, PPTX, XLS, XLSX, and PDF. You can also sync the CloudOn app with your chosen cloud storage solution, such as Dropbox and Google Drive.
- Insert charts, images, clipart, tables, and shapes
- Quickly review documents and notes through spellcheck, comments, and track changes.
- Make Power Point presentations
- Fully compatible with Microsoft Office files
These are just a few of the best office apps for Android available today. Handling documents via smartphones and tablets will significantly improve your productivity. The Android apps listed above have received excellent user ratings and have been thoroughly tested to ensure high quality performance.