The Stylebook app is regarded as your closet manager or perhaps your fashion assistant. It gives its users the closet statistics on how often they wear a certain item or an outfit from their closet. It is a useful app for those people who are not good in managing their closets and have little or no sense of fashion.
- Built in background editing tool
- Search option
- Large Calendar preview
- Great Interface
- Faster Performance
- Allow Multitasking
- First of all, download the app from the app store by paying $2.49.
- Tap the app icon on your Home Screen in order to run the app.\
- Then start using the app by taking pictures of the items in your closet using your phone camera.
- Use the built-in app feature of erasing the background of the photo and apply it on all the pictures.
- Once your closet is digitalized, then you can add your preferences.
- It is an intelligent device and can provide the user with the actual numbers on how many times a certain item or outfit was used.
- The app also enables the users to keep track of their dressing each day with the help of the calendar feature of the app.
- The app gives a digital outlook to your simple closet.
- It is a very easy to use app.
- The app is not free but can be downloaded from your respective app store for just $2.49.
- Although the app is fairly easy to use but converting your closet to a digital form can be very time consuming. The users have to take the photo of each item in their closet and put that in the app.
- Erasing of the background in the item picture sometimes doesn’t work well and consumes time
It is a very useful app primarily designed for the users who need assistance in managing their wardrobe or the closet. Further, the app is also helpful for those people who need assistance in fashion on what’s in in the market and what’s not.
Download link: iOS
This story may contain affiliate links.
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.