Dropbox is a productive mobile phone app which lets you effectively store and retrieve all your documents with ease. Your documents can include photos, videos, text files, etc which can be easily shared with your friends as well. The Dropbox basically allows you to keep all your mobile data and desktop computer data to be stored at one place. It is also ideal to store your official data and the home system data at one place for synchronization and for ease of access.
- Allocates 2 GB of space for individual users by default
- Can store all document types including text, videos, photos etc
- Can retrieve your documents from any computer using internet
- Compatible with Linux, Mac, and Windows as well
The smart interface and useful features of Dropbox makes it the best choice for storing and syncing your files on the web. You can access your stored files from any computer in the world with just access to the internet. Even better, you can also use Dropbox app to share those files with your friends and family by allowing them access to your files by sharing the username and password.
- Download the Dropbox app for free from your respective app store.
- Click the Dropbox icon on your Home Screen.
- Setup your account at the shown screen.
- Log in to your account by using your signing up details.
- You can create different folders and can upload your different files and documents.
- The sharing of documents and files is device and platform independent.
- In order to share files across different platforms, the Dropbox is a must for both the parties.
- It can be downloaded free from the respective app store.
- You can setup Dropbox easily on your PC by using your camera.
- It can easily reorder your favorite list with a simple touch and hold.
- It is very easy to navigate.
- One of the best backup mechanisms
- The Dropbox app can also easily track your recent location when importing a particular file.
- The only problem with the app is its limited storage capacity (by default). Even though the app can be downloaded for free, but still it comes with just 2GB free of storage.
Dropbox is a fantastic, productive app giving a lot of benefits to the users for free. The problem of storing critical data for backup reasons and for remote access has been made easy by this free app. Further, the users can also enable their friends and family to access their documents though the Dropbox app.
This story may contain affiliate links.
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.