Adobe Photoshop Touch is a fantastic mobile phone app which is used by a lot of people for managing, adding effects, and editing the pictures. The obtained results can then be easily shared though email and social media apps.
- The retina display feature makes your picture like never seen before.
- It can work with images obtained from 12 MP devices with higher resolution capabilities as well.
- It works with core Adobe Photoshop tools.
- The users can deploy the camera of their mobile phones in order to fill a layer on the image.
- The scribbling technique can be used to select part of an image to extract.
- The tool can easily sync your files to the Adobe creative cloud which can be downloaded anywhere for further editing and enhancements.
The Adobe Photoshop Touch app can take care of very minute details associated with the photos. It can add effects to very small parts which are logically distributed into layers by the app. The app can process a number of layers in the photo with different effects, style and themes which you can choose from a number of items. The Photoshop touch tool comes with fantastic capabilities such as selection tools, working with layers, adjustments, and a variety of filters to create spectacular images.
- Adobe Photoshop Touch tool can be downloaded from the respective app store for $9.99. For Apple products, the app requires iOS 5 or above and for Android device, the KitKat 4.4 onwards version is desirable.
- The app can be used simply by choosing your desired picture from the menu and then you will be presented with a selection toolbar. You can use this toolbar to add various effects on the photos.
- The edited photos can then either be saved on your computer or it can also be shared with your friends through social media apps.
- It is a powerful tool for image editing, transforming, and for adjustments.
- The tools and capabilities of the Adobe Photoshop Touch tool reflect many Photoshop staples.
- The quality is either enhanced or it remains constant. The quality of the image is never degraded while using the Adobe Photoshop Touch tool for editing.
- It is a bit slower than many other image editing apps which are mainly due to the extra number of features installed in this app.
- It has a steep learning curve as compared to other similar tools
The Adobe Photoshop touch provides state of the art editing features for smartly enhancing your photos. The app also let you store your processed photos on the Adobe cloud service which you can access anywhere for further enhancements.
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.