This is a sumptuous looking puzzle game developed by Ustowo. You are given a chance to lead Princess Ida through the constructions of architecture which can change in formation and even distort in the space. For the lovers of logic in games, this will be thoroughly intriguing.
The Monument Valley game is divided into 10 distinct levels each with their own sense of uniqueness and a separate palette of color. All these ten game levels are on different locations and are actually a part of an ancient civilization that is full of enigma that adds to the thrill of the game..
- The first official release of this Android game was on May 2014 and it already has a few updates since its very recent official launch
- It requires a somewhat large amount of space of 123MB for installation after full download.
- For download and installation, you will have to part with about $3.99.
- Android 2.3.3 platforms and above are needed for smooth operation of the game.
On the very first level when playing the first game after download and installation from the Android app stores, there are a few prompts for instructions that will help you in the navigation of Princess Ida.
As you have an interaction with Princess Ida’s world, you will have to maneuver through the sliders, pulleys, and handles whose main purpose is to influence the path princess Ida walks through. Time and again, you will also come face to face with situations like movement of a platform from one place to another.
There are some levels of the game that will push you to scratch your head in search of a solution e.g. some wandering paths, stationary, or crows which are there to block the path of Princess Ida will prompt you as a player to find ways around this path obstructions.
- It is presented in cutting edge architecture designs that are in isometric view giving it quite an aesthetic value.
- There are puzzles in the game that will make you think
- There is no hindrance in the game play making it to a certain extent easy to play
- There is an inbuilt option of taking screen shots of an ongoing game for sharing in social media.
- It is not a free application
- The game is a little short
Monument Valley has been made in among the most illustrious architectural brainteaser designs. If you have liking to a combination of mystery and puzzles, you will be impressed by this game.
Donwload links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.