Twickets is a UK-based service that allows individuals who no longer require the ticket of a certain event to connect with any person who needs it. Instead of getting rid of the ticket, Twicket can find you a suitable buyer.
- This app was first launched in the late periods of 2011 which was then a service strictly for Twitter. It has been frequently updated with the last update taking place on February 2014.
- It has rather minimal need of space; it is only about 941Kb
- Android version 2.2 is the minimum platform requirement for the app installation in your device.
- It does not come with any money transfer for download as it is a free app.
Using this app, as an individual looking to acquire a ticket, you can decide to filter the tickets precisely with regards to your needs based on the category of the event, the location of the event, and the date on which it is taking place.
Any information about a ticket can easily be shared on Twitter or via email. As a seller, you have the permission of posting all your spare tickets to the audience of Twickets. This information will in turn get to all individuals that follow Twickets on Twitter or Facebook.
As a buyer, you have a very wide spectrum of tickets to choose from and in the event of any sale contrary to specific guidelines given or overpricing of a ticket, you need to as fast as possible report this matter to the moderation team on Twickets by using the report button given against every single ticket in the app.
- The tickets found on this app are sold under the face value
- Empty seats in an event get to be filled
- You do not have to dispose a ticket in case your event companion does not show up
- You can find a reasonably priced ticket of an event you have been dying to attend
- The service of the app is only based in UK so far and only UK events are featured.
This app will help you to find tickets of events that have already been sold out. Also, if you are unable to go to a certain event, you can find a worthy buyer using this great app.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
This story may contain affiliate links.
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.