Ninja Chicken is also referred to as by a much longer name which is “The Funky Chicken Who Thought He Was A Ninja”. This is among the best and most enjoyable mobile games that have ever been developed. It is quite a lot more than just an epic story of a chicken.
- This game was officially launched towards the end of March 2013 and its latest upgrade and bug fixes for a certain brand of gadgets was done recently in the beginning of July 2014
- Its size varies depending on the device in which it is installed into
- The version of the game installation also varies with the specific gadget’s Android platform version
- It is a free game to download, no special money transfer is needed to have this game in your gadget
Right from the start of the game, you are always on toes towards the right. The controls are very simple, the right button is for jumping and the left button is for sliding. Holding the jumping button enables you to jump at a higher height and holding of the sliding button in mid-air makes your fall faster a technique referred to as force drop.
The obstacles on the journey challenge you as you try to achieve your goals which are specifically set on each gaming level which are: the nuts collected, distance travelled, coins earned, and eggs laid. Collection of the nuts and traveling of the target distance are quite simple tasks; however, the collection of coins and laying an egg after jumping over a nest are not as simple.
- It is a very fun and entertaining game
- There are no charges particularly related to getting hold of the game in the app stores
- It is an excellent game for all ages
- It sharpens your reflexes as you learn to maneuver through the obstacles
- There are some issues with the frame rate especially in the higher levels
- There is also poor detection of the hit-box
This is a very exciting game that will need you to brush up your impulses and timing to achieve success, especially in the higher mission levels. It is also quite addictive as you get used to its fun side and you will end up wanting more.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
This story may contain affiliate links.
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.