Snapseed is a fantastic mobile phone app which you definitely want to use every day. It enables the users to do some high quality fun editing of your pictures. You can add incredible effects to the pictures which you can also easily share with your friends. It provides a good compromise between quality of photos and the innovations that you can apply on them.
- Available on all 3rd generations onwards on Apple products
- Can be downloaded free from the respective Apple or Android stores
- Supports JPEG and TIFF formats
- Supports a variety of languages for its ease of use anywhere in the world
- Select your photo.
- Tune the photo to adjust its brightness, contrast, and sharpness, etc.
- Crop the image as per your liking
- Apply your desired effects which can be the dramatic effects, black and white, grunge and vintage etc.
- You can then apply the centre focus on the photo which will make it more centers shifted.
- You can then choose from a variety of frames.
- At the end, you can share your photo by email or through different social media apps.
- A single tap on the screen using auto correct can simply adjust your photos.
- The users can easily tweak their photos to perfection by using the Tune image.
- Users can access the fun filters like drama, grunge, vintage, retrolux, and tilt shift.
- Users can also add a stylish frame to an edited picture for giving a nice finishing to the photo.
- You can then share your edited photos easily through email and all social media apps like Google+, Twitter, and Facebook etc.
- Can be a tough app to handle for beginners
- Should have more filters and frames to add versatility.
Snapseed, indeed, is a fantastic fun app which has been downloaded by a lot of customers worldwide. It is much liked because of its diverse editing features and its ability to smartly adjust the quality of the photo.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
This story may contain affiliate links.
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.