Clash of Clans is regarded as one of the most epic combat strategy games. The Clash of Clans app is preferred more by those people who have a technical mind or like to think out of the box. Such games also enhance the creative skills of the people. So, in a way, such games are also productive other than just a source of entertainment.
- The players can contest with other online players and can win their points to add up in to their own account.
- The players can merge with other remote online players in order to make a stronger clan.
- The epic Clan Wars in the game lets you fight against your rival clans.
- The game has got about 15 diverse units with multiple levels which can also be upgraded.
- The players can defend their village by building towers, traps, walls, bombs, and cannons.
- The players can also fight against the Goblin King through the realm in the epic campaign.
- The app can be downloaded for free from your respective store. It occupies about 53.3 MB of storage space.
- After opening the app from the Home screen of your phone, you need to sign up with your personal details.
- After signing in, you can begin playing the game by following the simple prompts on your screen.
- The game can be downloaded free of cost from your respective app store
- Good visuals with incredible sounds
- Requires strategic abilities to play this game which can also sharpen your mind
- Although, the game is free of cost but some in-app applications incur some fee.
- Requires a reliable network connection every time you want to play the game
It is an addictive combat strategy game and it is the only one of its kind. It is a game much enjoyed when you encounter or team up with remote online users. This game can be a setback for those who want to play it on the move as it requires extensive internet connection all the time you are playing the game.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
This story may contain affiliate links.
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.