The Hitman Go is a spectacular puzzle game loved by thousands of people worldwide. It has recently become one of the hottest games downloaded just over a few weeks. The unique selling point of the Hitman Go game app is its diorama style puzzle pieces. Further, it is also one of the first puzzle games which is turn based. The player gets deeply involved in the game also because of its strategic nature as the player is required to think a lot before he takes his turn.
- Scale model style visuals
- 3D effects of the game
- Slide to play
- Tools of the trade – Distraction, disguises, sniper rifles and iconic silverballers
- Off limit areas environment in the game
This puzzle game basically shows an area with several passageways. Unlike the traditional puzzle board games, the player just has to play by moving the statues around by implementing his strategy according to the game.
The players having their team has to progress through the game by moving through the passages and clearing several obstacles that come in the way. The players can progress either silently through the passageways or through force. It all depends that which way he chooses and how many obstacles he finds on his way.
Your turn just need be well thought as it is a turn based game and you don’t only have to clear a certain level of the game but has to beat your opponent as well.
The Hitman GO game has its special tools of the trade which are the pivotal part of this fantastic game. The Hitman GO tools of the trade include disguises, sniper rifles, distraction and 47’s iconic Silverballers.
- The game has beautiful style visuals.
- A lot of variety in the enemy types as opposed to the most other games where players get bored by winning again and again against a single enemy type.
- Slide to play feature
- No sound effects which make the game a little bit less enjoyable.
- Turn of other player can take a lot of time due to strategic nature of the game.
It is a fantastic puzzle game with interesting strategic elements on top. The puzzle game lovers should try this game at least once to know that how good mobile puzzle games can be.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
This story may contain affiliate links.
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.