The Leo’s Fortune game app is an exciting adventurous game which has become more famous because of its incredible graphics and story theme of the game. The game was launched earlier this year and several thousand users have already downloaded this game either on their mobile phones or their tablets.
- Mild cartoon and fantasy violence type nature of the game
- The game app has a file size of about 97MB.
- Supports multiple languages
- Version i.0.4 in the app store now available to download
- Supports both the iOS and the Android platforms
The game is based on Leo who is the main character of the game and the players have to use him skillfully to find the mysterious and the clever thief who has ran away with the gold which was your property. The users are given several hints and directions as how to find the thief.
- The character of Leo on his journey finds several jewels which he pick to boost his power and the capabilities. Further, the possession of such points also helps you in advancing towards the next levels of the game.
- The thief of the game also plays very intelligently and setup various traps for you in order to restrain you from reaching him and winning the game against you. You are required to be wary of such traps on your journey and have to clear them for progressing in the game. The trap is set by the thief by dropping the gold as in the form of breadcrumbs to deceive you. You have to intelligently take the right hints about gold and beware of the traps which will precede you towards the gold which was your property.
The players win the game by clearing several levels, finding the gold, and killing the thief as well.
- Exceptionally great visual effects of the game app
- Very easy to use game controls which the players enjoy a lot.
- The game app is optimized for iPhone 5.
- The app is not free and can be downloaded by paying $2.99 in Android and $4.99 in iTunes.
It is a good game and the adventure game lovers should try this game at least once. Further, the new version has come with a lot of bug fixes and the game can be played much easily now.
Download links: Apple iTunes, Google Play
This story may contain affiliate links.
Triszia Marie Santos
Triszia Marie Santos is navigating the mobile device space for you. She is an early adopter in all things mobile and loves to write about the latest mobile trends.