Apple’s IPhone Gains 1.8% Market Share In The US

Posted: Jul 3 2015, 12:04pm CDT | by , in News | Apple

 
Apple’s iPhone Gains 1.8% Market Share in the US

Don't Miss: This How to find Fingerlings in Stock

iPhone sales are still going strong despite tough competition from competitors

While Samsung is equally popular worldwide, there seems to be no cell phone which can compete in US market with Apple. According to the latest statistics as published by ComScore, Apple has gained a 2% increase in market share in USA and, as mentioned above, it also gained a lead over its competitors in just three month’s time, which started from May.

With this applauding 2% increase in the share, iPhone has accounted for 43.5 percent of U.S. Smartphone subscriber share between March and May. Prior to this, Apple was resting at 41.7% in February. With respect to the opposition, the greater part of them has really seen a reduction in share of the overall industry, similar to those from LG, HTC, and Motorola. Samsung was the exemption despite the fact that their share of the overall industry increment was just by 0.1% placing them in second place with a general piece of the overall industry of 28.7%.

However regarding cell phone platform, not surprisingly Android is in the number one spot. Google's mobile platform is at present directing an incredible 52.1% piece of the overall industry in the nation, in spite of the fact that it ought to be noticed that this is really a lessening of 0.7% from February 2015 where it was 52.8%. iOS then again saw an increment of 1.8% which is in accordance with its hardware and is presently sitting at a market share of 43.5%, which is obviously on the top.

ComScore’s latest report has increased the demand of iPhone even more. It will be beneficial for the company as iPhone 6S is under way.

Holiday Gift Guides and Deals

Get your Holiday gifting inspired by Best Toy Gifts with High STEM Value and the Top 10 toy gifts under $10 if you are on budget. The most popular Holiday 2017 toy list include Fingerlings, Crate Creatures and more. Don't miss the new Holiday deals on Amazon Devices, including $29.99 Fire tablet.

This story may contain affiliate links.

This free App Solves You Holiday Shopping Problem


Download the free Tracker app now to get in-stock alerts on Fingerling, Luvabella, SNES Classic and more.

Latest News

Comments

The Author

<a href="/latest_stories/all/all/32" rel="author">Ahmed Humayun</a>
Ahmed Humayun is a technology journalist bringing you the hottest tech stories of the day.

 

 

Advertisement

comments powered by Disqus