The New Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Caught Fire While Charging

Posted: Aug 26 2016, 7:58am CDT | by , in Technology News


This story may contain affiliate links.

The new Samsung galaxy Note 7 caught fire while charging

Drama is inevitable with any smartphone launch and that’s exactly what one Samsung Galaxy Note 7 owner suffered through when his brand new smartphone caught on fire while it was charging.

The phone is well useless now but the question is why and how did it happen. We can’t really say much on the how but the phone was being charged by a USB-C adapter.

Smartphones catching on fire especially when charging is not unheard of as Apple and Samsung both have had previous incidents of this rather scary phenomena occurring.

The possibility that something might go wrong is very real while the phone’s battery is on charge but this fact doesn’t make what happened to this Note 7’s owner any less sad.

The Galaxy Note 7 are high in demand at the moment, so much so that the supply is falling short.

This is a wonderful sign for Samsung which should estimate high profits for this year as the phone hasn’t even been officially released in some areas.

Source: Baidu

This story may contain affiliate links.


Find rare products online! Get the free Tracker App now.

Download the free Tracker app now to get in-stock alerts on Pomsies, Oculus Go, SNES Classic and more.

Latest News


The Author

<a href="/latest_stories/all/all/32" rel="author">Ahmed Humayun</a>
Ahmed Humayun is a technology journalist bringing you the hottest tech stories of the day.




comments powered by Disqus