T-Mobile USA announced a hot iPhone 7 deal.
T-Mobile is offering iPhone 7 32GB for free, or iPhone 7 Plus 32GB for $120, when new or existing customers trade in their iPhone 6 or newer model (any memory variant). More storage is an additional $100 to step up to 128GB and so on.
Don't Miss: Find a NES Classic in stock online
This iPhone 7 for free offer is only available when you pre-order the iPhone 7 starting Friday. T-Mobile begins taking pre-orders Friday, September 9th at 12:01AM PT online at t-mobile.com, at 1-800-937-8997 or when T-Mobile stores open nationwide. T-Mobile cautions that the offer is for a limited time, while supplies last.
On September 16th, T-Mobile is launching iPhone 7 for $649 and iPhone 7 Plus 32GB for $769. All other memory variants at list prices. All available on our no-interest 24 month payment plan or JUMP! On Demand leasing.
T-Mobile will also sell the Apple Watch Series 2 and the the new Beats Powerbeats3 in an exclusive magenta-hued color.
How to get the free iPhone 7 from T-Mobile:
- Your trade in has to be an iPhone 6, 6s, 6 plus or 6s plus that you own.
- Your trade in has to turn on, not be water logged and not have a shattered screen.
- You need a 24 month no cost finance agreement. With that, you’ll see a monthly credit on your T-Mobile bill, and after 24 months, you will have paid nothing and will owe nothing for that free iPhone 7.
- You can walk away whenever you want. If it’s before 24 months is up, you can either pay any outstanding phone balance (retail price/24 – total monthly credits) to own your phone or simply turn in your phone.
- You can pre-register for the iPhone 7 pre-order on T-Mobile here.
Apple unveiled the new iPhone 7 on September 7. Feature highlights of the iPhone 7 include A10 Fusion CPU, improved camera, dual lens camera in iPhone 7 Plus, water resistant, stereo speakers and no headphone jack. The iPhone 7 comes in new cool Jet Black and Black colors in addition to gold, silver and rose gold.