Popular and long running Black Friday site BFAds released their Top 10 Black Friday deal predictions.
The Black Friday 2016 sales season is coming into focus. Black Friday site BFAds, now calling itself the “WikiLeaks” for breaking news on all Black Friday ads and deals, announced its Top 10 Black Friday 2016 Predictions.
Don't Miss: Today's Best Deals on Amazon.com
BFAds is predicting a record 52,000 advertised deals from 2016 Black Friday ads (49,000 in 2015). Holiday shoppers should expect more than 7,000 doorbuster deals during the Thanksgiving weekend sales, with the majority of those deals also available as online doorbusters. BFAds also expects an increase in store exclusives versus past years, especially involving products related to toys, video games, TVs and laptops, and special incentives for mobile shoppers.
“With the majority of new smartphones, smartwatches and other in-demand wireless products released weeks ahead of previous years, we’re is readying for a very tech-centric Black Friday shopping season,” stated Brent Shelton, BFAds spokesperson. “For example, shoppers will find 1st Gen Apple Watches under $200 and Fitbit Alta fitness trackers under $100.” Black Friday shoppers can also expect season low pricing on the latest gaming consoles bundled with top rated video games and accessories, including new Xbox One S bundles below $300 and new PS4 Pro bundles below $400.
Top 10 Black Friday Predictions for 2016:
1) Thanksgiving weekend shoppers will have access to more than 52,000 advertised Black Friday Deals (49,000 in 2015), including 15,000 deals under $20
2) Expect a record 7,000 Black Friday Doorbusters with more available online and via mobile device than ever before.
3) Look for +50 4K TV deals under $500 (29 in 2015), and 50-60” 1080p HDTV doorbusters priced under $200.
4) Expect 1,500 Video Game deals with more than 500 under $20, $200 Xbox One bundles, $300 PS4 bundles and new Xbox One S bundles at $300 and PS4 Pro bundles at $400.
5) Amazon will offer its Kindle Fire for $35, Fire Sticks for $20 and Kindle Fire Kid's Tablets for less than $60.
6) Anticipate +350 Laptop Deals with more than 60 laptop deals under $200.
7) Look for Smart Home devices like the NEST, Amazon Echo and wireless WiFi home security systems at their lowest prices of the year.
8) Black Friday toy deals get more exclusive to specific stores in 2016, including Walmart’s Disney Princess Carriage & Toys-R-Us Shopkins Tall Mall.
9) New Apple iPhone 7 will be offered with significant signup bonuses such as store gift cards, free accessories or no money down.
10) Expect the 1st Generation Apple Watch Sport under $200 and Fitbit Alta fitness trackers under $100.
BFAds.net had more than 25 million Black Friday shoppers use BFAds to stay on the leading edge of Black Friday ad leaks and insider news to help them plan their holiday shopping experience last year.
Deal site FatWallet.com, a sister company of BFAds, is celebrating their 17th anniversary this week featuring member exclusive deals and 7 days of giveaways from popular retailers such as Microsoft Store, hotels.com, Rakuten and others starting Tuesday, Sep. 20, 2016 at 9:00 a.m. EST.
Get ready for Black Friday 2016 with our just released Black Friday 2016 Everything You Need To Know Guide.