Netbooks are currently the most active computer segment. There are almost every month new releases and the prices are highly volatile. Over the last weeks we looked at the most popular and new netbooks in a series of 10 netbook comparisons. We paired two netbooks in each comparison. In most cases new netbooks had to challenge established bestsellers in the same class.
Often the differences between netbooks from different manufactures are marginal. But then there are also several cases where it is pretty clear why one netbook is selling like hot cakes and the other stays on the shelves.
What we also saw is that prices dropped on some netbooks within two weeks dramatically. When we compared two netbooks two weeks ago and argued that one offers more and is cheaper than the other one, it could be already the other way around now.
When you explore our top 10 netbook comparison keep in mind to check the current price of the netbook you are interested in on Amazon who as far we have seen has the best prices, albeit not every day. Sometimes it is better to monitor the pricing for a week or two.
Explore our Top 10 Netbook Comparisons or access the netbook comparison that interests you directly below.
Don't Miss: The best Deal on a new Samsung Galaxy S8
- Asus Eee 1008HA versus Eee 1000HE
- MSI U123 Netbook versus Asus Eee PC 1000HE
- Samsung N110 versus Asus Eee 1000HE
- HP Mini 2140 versus Asus Eee PC 1000HE
- Samsung N120 versus Asus Eee PC 1000HE
- Dell Inspiron Mini 12 with Asus Eee PC 1000HE
- MSI Wind U120 versus MSI Wind U123
- Samsung NC10 versus Samsung N120
- Acer Aspire One A150 versus ASUS Eee PC 900HA
Acer Aspire One D150 versus Asus Eee PC 1000HE