Oddmakers Take Bets On How Many IPhone 4 Smartphones Will Sell Today

Posted: Jun 24 2010, 12:37pm CDT | by , Updated: Aug 11 2010, 9:58pm CDT, in News | Apple

 
/* Story Top Left 2010 300x250, created 7/15/10 */ google_ad_slot = "8340327155";

Buy This Now On Amazon

I guess some people really will bet on anything. Oddmakers have set the odds on how many iPhone 4 smartphones Apple will sell today. The odds are being set by Bookmaker.com.

The odds of between 200k and 750k iPhone 4 handsets selling today are listed as +130 or 42.2%. the odds of 750,001 to 999k selling today are -130 or 57.8%.

The odds of Apple moving a million or more iPhone 4s is EV at 50%. Apparently, the site isn’t taking bets on the odds, just setting them.

Holiday Gift Guides and Deals

Get your Holiday gifting inspired by Best Toy Gifts with High STEM Value and the Top 10 toy gifts under $10 if you are on budget. The most popular Holiday 2017 toy list include Fingerlings, Crate Creatures and more. Don't miss the new Holiday deals on Amazon Devices, including $29.99 Fire tablet.

This story may contain affiliate links.

This free App Solves You Holiday Shopping Problem


Download the free Tracker app now to get in-stock alerts on Fingerling, Luvabella, SNES Classic and more.

Latest News

Comments

The Author

<a href="/latest_stories/all/all/3" rel="author">Shane McGlaun</a>
Tech and Car expert Shane McGlaun (Google) reports about what's new in these two sectors. His extensive experience in testing cars, computer hardware and consumer electronics enable him to effectively qualify new products and trends. If you want us review your product, please contact Shane.
Shane can be contacted directly at shane@i4u.com.

 

 

Advertisement

comments powered by Disqus