Amazon will hold another Black Friday Countdown sale tomorrow. We just received the list of deal highlights Amazon will offer Friday. The theme of the new Amazon Black Friday countdown sale is "Listen." Deals will include headsets, audio systems and speakers. All deals will be featured again on the Amazon Gold Box.
Don't Miss: Today's Best Deals on Amazon.com
The deal of the day are the Monster Turbine In-Ear Speakers. The price is still a secret. The sale of the Monster Turbine In-Ear speakers starts at 12:01am Nov 19. Right now these In-Ear speakers are on sale for $102.95.
Amazon Black Friday Lightning Deals include:
- Yamaha RX-V1065BL 7.2-Channel Digital Home Theater Receiver - $279 (list: $999.95)
- Livio Internet Radio Featuring Pandora (WiFi Only, Black) - $99.99 (list: $199.99)
- Sennheiser HD555 Professional Headphones with Sound Channeling - $69.99 (list: $169.99)
- Infinity Classia PSW310CH 10" Powered Subwoofer with Dual 10" Passive Radiators (Single, Cherry) - $299.99 (list: $1,199.99)
- Pioneer TS-A6993R 6-Inch X 9-Inch, 460-Watt 5-Way Speakers - $74.99 (list: $180)
- iHome iP46 Portable Speaker System for iPod (Black) - $59.99 (list: $99.99)
There will be more deals like last weekend also outside of the gold box. Amazon has matched Best Buy and Walmart early Black Friday deals in the past weeks. All the Amazon Black Friday deals will be available during a limited time window tomorrow, with the featured Deal of the Day available the entire day. The Deal of the Day will begin at 12:01 AM PT on Friday, with more deals to follow throughout the day. Please see below for a sneak peak of the deals we'll be offering tomorrow. Note that Amazon has changed the way Lightning deals work today. You now have to checkout within 15 minutes to get the Lightning Deal discount. Read the details.
The Black Friday deals are shaping up for the weekend. There are already several very hot deals available. As last weekend showed, the best deals sell out extremely fast. So stay tuned with the I4U News Black Friday coverage to not miss deal. Follow us on Twitter.