Cyber Monday, Nov. 29, follows the Black Friday weekend is marking the biggest online sales event. I actually prefer though Thanksgiving Day as online shopping day as you already can score Black Friday deals without leaving the house. Cyber Monday has though still the bigger reputation for online deals. It will be interesting to see how good the deals will be and if they beat the Black Friday and Thanksgiving Day deals.
Sears just emailed us a preview of their Cyber Monday electronics deals. The best Sears Cyber Monday 2010 deal is a getting two cameras for the price of one. See all deals listed below. The Sears Cyber Monday online sales starts already on Sunday at 8pm CST.
Don't Miss: Today's Electronics Bargains at Woot.com
Sears Cyber Monday Deals:
- Two digital cameras for the price of one: Get a GE X5 Power Pro Series 14MP camera for $149.99 and get the GE C1033 10mp camera ($69.99 value) for Free.
- $299.99 26" Samsung 720p LCD HDTV (regularly priced $429.99)
- $59.99 iHome iStand Notebook Media Center (regularly priced $199.99)
- 1 ½ ct. tw. Black Diamond Stud Earrings in 10K white gold $149.99 (regularly $499.99)
- Whirlpool 25-cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator (Black or White) $599.99 (regularly $799.99)
- NordicTrack ACT Elliptical PLUS free delivery $699.99 (regularly $1,999.99)
- Outer Edge Puffer Vest $9.99 (regularly $20.00)
Shop Sears now for the Thanksgiving Day sale and later at 8pm for the Black Friday sale on Sears.com.
After the Black Friday madness we will cover the hottest Cyber Monday deals as soon as the become available.