TiVo has released again their very interesting Super Bowl ad ranking. TiVo is using aggregated, anonymous, second-by-second audience measurement data about how TiVo subscribers watched the game, and was determined by not just the most viewed commercials, but also the most engaging ads throughout the game. The most engaging ads are determined by looking for spots with the biggest bump in viewership relative to the surrounding 15 minutes of programming, offering a true reflection of change in viewership.
Don't Miss: Today's Electronics Bargains at Woot.com
According to TiVo's usage data the Snickers Super Bowl 2011 Commercial with Richard Lewis and Roseanne is the top rated ad. The Snickers ad made it in our Funniest Super Bowl Commercials list. The number two spot goes to Best Buy Ad staring Justin Bieber and Ozzy Osbourne. The third place is taken by Pepsi Max Love Hurts.
The TiVo Ranking is very different from the 2011 USA Today Admeter, 2011 AdBowl and 2011 Hulu Adzone Super Bowl rankings. See the Top 10 TiVo Super Bowl Ads 2011 below. Click the links to watch the ads.
2011 TiVo Super Bowl Commercial Ranking:
- Snickers Super Bowl Commercial 2011 with Roseanne
- Best Buy Super Bowl Commercial 2011
- Pepsi Max Super Bowl 2011 Commercial Love Hurts
- Volkswagen Super Bowl Ad 2011 - The Force (Star Wars Darth Vader)
- Doritos Super Bowl Commercial 2011 Best Part
- Teleflora Super Bowl 2011 Commercial
- Doritos Super Bowl Commercial 2011 House Sitting
- ETrade Super Bowl Ad 2011 Tailor
- Chevy Cruze Super Bowl Ad Missunderstanding
- Bridgestone Super Bowl Commercial Carma
Just like last year, I4U News features again the Super Bowl for Geeks Guide. Of course the Super Bowl 2011 for Geeks Guide will be all about the 2011 Super Bowl Commercials and not the big game. Watch the Top 10 Super Bowl Commercials of 2011 as well as the 2011 USA Today Admeter results. Find all 2011 Super Bowl Ads in our complete Super Bowl 2011 Ad Video Gallery.