The most anticipated Black Friday 2012 Ad is here. Walmart released today as predicted by us the 2012 Walmart Black Friday Ad. View the Walmart Black Friday 2012 Ad now below. The 45-page Walmart Black Friday ad is filled with tons of great Black Friday deals.
We have called it. Walmart has released the Walmart Black Friday 2012 Ad today November 8. There are still two weeks until Black Friday 2012 to dive into the Walmart Black Friday 2012 deals and analyze them to find the must have deals. View the Walmart Black Friday 2012 Ad below.
Don't Miss: Enter the I4U News NES Classic Giveaway!
See our Top 10 Walmart Black Friday 2012 Deals that are advertised in the Walmart Black Friday 2012 Ad.
Walmart will offer Walmart’s ad match guarantee throughout their three Black Friday 2012 events starting at 8 p.m. on November 22.
Due to the large quantity of product already secured, Walmart also guarantees that customers who are inside the store and in the queue line between 10 p.m. and 11 p.m. local time on November 22 can purchase the following electronics at special low prices:
If any of these items happen to sell out before 11 p.m. local time, Walmart will offer a Guarantee Card for the item which must be paid for by midnight and registered online. The product will then be shipped to the store where it was purchased for the customer to pick up before Christmas.
Below are the Walmart Black Friday 2012 Deal highlights listed. We are going to analyze them in more details soon.
- Xbox 360® 4GB + SkyLanders™ Bundle – $149
- Wii™ Console– $89
- More than 100 video games priced at $10, $15 or $25 each
- Top Toys of the Season: Leappad® 1.0 Learning Tablet ($65) and Furby® ($45)
- Razor® Accelerator 12-Volt Electric Scooter – $79
- Fisher Price Power Wheels® Jeep® Wrangler 6-Volt Ride Ons (Hot Wheels® and Barbie®) – $89 each
- Licensed Boys’ and Girls’ 2-Piece Sleep Set – $4.50 each
- Mens and Ladies Denim – $9.50 each
- Home appliances such as a Crock Pot® 6-Quart Slow Cooker and Mr. Coffee® Programmable 12-Cup Coffee Maker – $9.44 each
- Shark® Steam Pocket Mop and Ninja® Pulse Blender – $39 each
- Fashion Dolls such as Barbie®, Bratz™ and Disney® Princess – $5 each
- Hundreds of DVD and Blu-ray movies such as Brave, The Amazing Spiderman, Hunger Game ranging from $1.96 to $9.96 each
- Better Homes and Gardens® 700-Thread Count Sheet Set – $19.96
- 48” Air-Powered Hockey Table – $29.86
- 14’ Trampoline with Enclosure and Bonus Flash Light Zone – $159
- Vizio® 60” 720p LED Smart TV with built in Wi-Fi – $688
- Samsung® 43" 720p 600Hz Class Plasma HDTV – $378
- HP® 15.6” Laptop with 4GB and 320GB hard drive – $279
- Nikon® D3000 Digital Camera with Lens Kit – $449
- Samsung® Smart ST195 Digital Camera – $99
- Beats by Dr. Dre® Headphones – $179.95
- Nook® Color™ 8GB Tablet – $99
- Virgin Mobile® 3G/4G Hotspot – $39.88
- Sharp® 70” 1080p 120Hz HDTV – $1,798
- Acer® 13.3” Ultrabook™ with 4GB and 320GB solid state drive – $499
- $100 Walmart gift card with the purchase of select smartphones such as the Samsung® Galaxy S III, Droid RAZR M by Motorola® and HTC® One X
- Goodyear Tires ranging from $59 – $99 each
- Forever Bride 1/3 -Carat T.W. Diamond Ring in 10K Gold – $198
- Stanley® 6-Drawer Rolling Tool Cabinet with 85-Piece Mechanic Tool Set – $99
- Singer® Sew Mate 5400 60-Stitch Sewing Machine – $99.97
- 5” Pre-Lit Harrison Christmas Tree – $20
- Better Homes and Gardens Deluxe Recliner – $199
You can view the Walmart Black Friday 2012 Ad on Walmart.com.
Black Friday 2012 is on November 23, 2012. Once again the whole month of November will be the filled with great Black Friday deals and sales. I4U News will again report about the best Black Friday deals and the hottest Black Friday ads as soon as they become available. The first Black Friday 2012 Ads are here.