Nokia introduced a ton of innovative and stylish wearable stuff this week. Nokia 7600, Nokia Medallions and more ImageWear.
Another interesting piece is the Nokia Kaleidoscope, a wearable digital photo viewer.
This tiny device lets you upload digital images and carry them with you. Since only one person can see the screen at a time, you can selectively share private images, even in the middle of a crowd. The Kaleidoscope features a full-color display, infrared transmission.
Kaleidoscope I Features:
- Private digital image display for personal or professional use
- Carry your images with you
- Virtual 32,768-color display
- Stores up to 24 images at a time
- Use compatible MMC cards for extra memory
- Infrared connection for wireless image transfer
- Carrying strap loop and carrying strap
- Stainless steel-covered chassis
Release is said to be first Quarter of 2004.
Save Money When Buying Gadgets!
Gadget Girls HOT Or NOT?
Don't Miss: The hottest Apple Rumors for 2017