Visit I4U Gadget Gallery:
See this Gadget in BIG!
Amazon.com offers the Sony Ericsson T610 Camera phone for Free, after rebate.
Now this is a nice phone to get for free. The Sony Ericsson T610 is featuring a high-resolution, 65,536-color screen, supports the Java and Mophun platforms, Bluetooth, infrared, cable, and Apple iSync connectivity, features a handy Quickshare camera, and more.
- The T610 features a high-resolution screen with 65,536 colors
- Comes with MMS, which allows you to compose your messages using images, sounds and text
- Supports the Java and Mophun platforms, making the widest range of mobile games and applications available for you to download
- Supporting Bluetooth, infrared and cable, the T610 is fully compatible with any computer. Your phone books and calendars will stay synchronized and updated
- With a built-in camera and QuickShare software, you take pictures and store them on your computer or send them to friends all in a few simple steps
- Unit Weight: 3.35 oz.
- Size (in inches): 1.73 x 4.02 x 0.75
Buy Sony Ericsson T610 at A1Wireless.com.
Get the Sony Ericsson T610 Phone (T-Mobile) at Amazon.com for FREE!
Get the Sony Ericsson T616 Phone (AT&T) at Amazon.com for FREE!
More Great Free! Phones at Amazon.com:
Nokia 3650 Phone (T-Mobile)
Nokia 6800 Phone - Next Generation (AT&T)
I4U Camera Phone Guide
The T610's four rows of animated menu icons bring a PC-like navigation experience to your phone while still leaving plenty of room for messages, which the phone's MMS capability lets you to compose using images, sounds, and text. With both Java and Mophun platform support, the widest range of mobile phone games and applications are also available for you to download and enjoy. The T610's Bluetooth, infrared and cable support and ready-to-run iSync make the phone fully compatible with any computer, so all your phone books and calendars can stay synchronized and updated. For extras, the T610 features a built-in camera and "two clicks Quickshare", which lets you take digital photos in just two clicks: one to activate the camera and another to take the picture. The software then enables you to easily send the pictures to friends or store them on your computer. You can even send pictures from your PC to your phone by syncing up, and dragging and dropping what you want. Up to 2MB is available for image, screensaver, and sound storage, including space for the phone's real-music polyphonic ring tones. You can even listen to your favorite radio programs by connecting to a Sony Ericsson Bluetooth Stereo FM Radio Handsfree.
Save Money When Buying Gadgets!
Gadget Girls HOT Or NOT?