Virgin Mobile USA a joint venture between Sprint and Virgin Group introduces a MTV branded Mobile Phone.
Virgin Mobile said the MTV phone called Slider V5 *MTV will be made by Japanese cell phone maker Kyocera Corp. and will sell for $159.
The Kyocera Slider V5 MTV Edition (similar design as Siemens SL56) features a full color screen and comes bundled with MTV games and content.
More about Kyocera Slider Phones at Sliderstyle.com.
Virgin Mobile USA sells pre-paid wireless service and has reached one million customers since starting service last July.
Kyocera Slider S5 now only $139.00 at BestBuy.com.
Slider Pay-As-You-Go Wireless Phone with GPS Locator (Virgin Mobile) - only $139.00 at BestBuy.com
MTV Phone Features:
Don't Miss: Find a Nintendo NES Classic in stock
- Unique, sleek design turns heads when you slide up the phone to make
- Flash the 65,000-color display to get the party started
- Download your favorite games and ring tones with BREW™ 2.0
- Enhanced Messaging Service (EMS) allows for two-way messaging using
funky graphics, sounds and fonts*
- Check out your favorite, specially formatted Web sites with the
- Voice-activated dialing and built-in ringers - your phone knows whom
to call and you know who's calling
- Vibrate alert
- Supports multiple language options
- Headset jack
- Predictive text-input software for rapid text entry
- TTY and TDD enabled for the hearing impaired
- Scheduler, calculator, alarm clock, stopwatch and built-in contact
directory so you can show up on time for your dates
- Five-line, full bitmap display
- GPS locator and CDMA2000 1X capable*
- CDMA Talk Time: Up to 4.0 hours
- CDMA Standby Time: Up to 100 hours
[Note: Times will vary based on user settings, feature use and network
- Battery Type: 1100 MAh Standard lithium ion (Lilon)
- Vocoders: 13 Kbps (PureVoice™) and EVRC
- Closed Size: 3.48 in x 1.89 in x 0.90 in (8.8 cm x
4.8 cm x 2.3 cm)
- Open Size: 4.80 in x 1.89 in x 0.90 in (12.2 cm x
4.8 cm x 2.3 cm)
- Weight: 3.39 ounces (96.10 grams)
- Operational Temperature: -22º to 140ºF (-30º to
[Note: Battery performance limited in temperatures below 32ºF (0ºC).]