The Sanyo 8100 became already a classic Camera Phone for Sprint PCS.
I got one when it came out right away and I am extremly pleased with it.
At Amazon.com the Sanyo 8100 is free after rebate.
We decided to publish a section on I4U dedictated to Tips and How-Tos on using Sprint Vision and especially using the 8100. If you have a Tip or interesting How-To please email us or use the submit news link.
I4U's Sprint Vision and Sanyo 8100 How To Guide:
1. How To Decide Between Sanyo 5300 and Sanyo 8100 ?
2. How to take and share Photos on Sanyo 8100 ?
3. How to upload Files and Applications to Sprint Vision Phone ?
4. How to connect a PC or Notebook to the Internet via Sprint Vision and USB Cable ?
5. How to read your Outlook Email on Sprint Vision ?
6. How to switch of Mi Amigo on the Sanyo 8100 ?
7. How to synchronize Contacts between Sanyo 8100 and a PC ?
8. How To Get a Matrix Screen Saver for the Sanyo 8100 ?
Camera Phone Buyer's Guide
Don't Miss: This is How to Find a Nintendo Switch in Stock