EverNote Corp. (formerly Pen&Internet) launches innovative Note Taking Software at the DemoMobile 2004 show in San Diego.
EverNote lets users store content on an endless, virtual roll of paper. With this approach, users can quickly scroll chronologically through their notes on a computer or mobile device, similar to scanning through handwritten notes in a notebook or stack of papers.
This sounds like it is made for me and my way of organizing information.
A beta release of EverNote is planned for fall 2004, with a commercial launch in 1Q2005.
- Multiple note formats: Text, Web, email, handwriting and image clips.
- Powerful SmartSearch: Multiple methods for finding notes: visually, by time, keywords, categories and automatic labeling. Instantly find any notes from thousands, complete with matching note count.
- Categories: Assign multiple categories to notes for easy organization and retrieval.
- Secure sync: Wirelessly sync over the Internet between home PCs, office PCs, smartphones and PDAs.
- Advanced handwriting recognition: Recognize handwritten notes. Displays both text and ink versions.
- Action alarms: Add friendly reminders to notes or schedule predefined actions.
More details in EverNote Press-Release.
Don't Miss: Find a Nintendo NES Classic in stock