Electrocuted


British Man Electrocuted in Bath While Charging iPhone

British Man Electrocuted in Bath While Charging iPhone

The death of a British man when he was electrocuted while charging his iPhone in the bath, was accidental, a judicial probe ha...

Mar 20 2017, 1:54am CDT

Another Electrocuted by iPhone Incident happened in China

Another Electrocuted by iPhone Incident happened in China

30 year old man is in coma after getting electrocuted charging an iPhone 4 according to new report coming out of China....

Jul 19 2013, 3:00am CDT

Electrocuted by iPhone Victim May Have Used Unauthorized Power Adapter

Electrocuted by iPhone Victim May Have Used Unauthorized Power Adapter

A new report from China says that the woman allegedly electrocuted by an iPhone has been using a knock-off power supply....

Jul 16 2013, 1:27am CDT

Woman Electrocuted to Death After Using Apple iPhone 5

Woman Electrocuted to Death After Using Apple iPhone 5

Apple will investigate the sad incident of iPhone shock death. A Chinese woman died after getting an electric shock while using...

Jul 15 2013, 5:38am CDT