The Sharp Zaurus SL-6000L PDA ships in US after beeing available in Japan for a while.
The SL-6000L is the follow-up Linux PDA to the Zaurus SL-5600.
The Sharp Zaurus SL-6000 has built-in Wi-Fi and a VGA display with 640 x 480 pixels. It has 64 MB of protected flash memory and SDRAM andthe Intel Xscale 400MHz processor. The SL-6000 is geared towards corporate users. Its also very rugged and is designed to survive 1m drops.
Don't Miss: Hottest CES 2017 Announcements
- Crystal clear, 4", transflective, high-density TFT LCD screen
- Intel Xscale 400MHz processor, 64 MB RAM
- Built-in protected QWERTY keyboard and Wi-Fi for wireless local area network
- Expandable with both CompactFlash and Secure Digital expansion slots
- Rechargeable, replaceable 1500 mAh Lithium polymer battery