Motorola expanded its ROKR family of music products with the introduction of the ROKR E8 mobile device, the EQ5 and EQ7 wireless speaker systems and new stereo headsets at the CES 2008.
The new Motorola ROKR E8 is set to battle the Sony Ericsson Walkman music phones.
Summary of key features in ROKR E8:
Don't Miss: iPhone 8: Everything You Need to Know
Don't Miss: The Best HDR TVs
- ModeShift technology transforms the device from phone to music player with the touch of a button
- Innovative haptics technology provides tactile response when a virtual key is pressed
- FastScroll navigation wheel allows for scrolling through thousands of songs with the slide of a thumb
- Patented CrystalTalk™ technology delivers outstanding call clarity even in noisy environments
- Windows™ Media Player™ 11 compatibility enables easy transfer of tunes from the PC to the device
ROKR E8 also marks the debut of the new FastScroll navigation wheel from Motorola, a variable-speed touch control that lets consumers easily scroll through all of the content stored on the device. With a gentle slide of the thumb, the wheel quickly scrolls through your music (music mode), contacts (phone mode), calendar (phone mode), or multimedia (imaging mode) content. Information is easily viewed on the landscape 2.0” QVGA display.
In music mode, ROKR E8 delivers great sound through a three-dimensional stereo feature that enhances two-channel audio and an on-board equalizer. Music can be enjoyed on the built-in speaker, with a compatible Bluetooth® enabled stereo headset¹, or through a wired headset plugged into the 3.5mm jack.
Other features of the ROKR E8 include 2 inch QVGA color screen, Bluetooth, 2GB internal memory and 2MP camera with 8x zoom.
Measurements of the ROKR E8 are 115x53x10.6mm, about as slim as the Sony Ericsson W350 - choose your music phone poison.
CES 2008 officially starts today. The flood gates to the CES show floor in Las Vegas will open and we get to see all the beautiful new TVs, gadgets and booth babes.
Stay in on top of the latest CES 2008 News on I4U NEWS.