Motorola announces a new version of its Mobile TV device. The new Mobile TV DH02 has a touchscreen. Two month ago Motorola introduced the Mobile TV DH01 at CES 2008.
The Motorola Mobile TV DH02 features a touch screen user interface with intuitive click, drag and scroll icon-based menus.
The inclusion of HSDPA/ GPRS back channel support gives MNOs (Mobile Network Operators) the potential to offer rich interactive services to their customer base.
Additional features of DH02 include:
Don't Miss: See the first leaked Black Friday 2016 Ad
Don't Miss: Nintendo Switch: Everything You Need To Know
- Live DVB-H TV with PVR capabilities – timeshift, live pause, frame grabbing
- Advanced navigation capabilities with GPS and Tele Atlas map views, points of interest and voice-activated directions, and handsfree calls to points of interest.
- Convenient automatic channel scan and listing
- High resolution WQVGA display
- Stunning digital video quality @ 25 fps
- Personal content like video, music and pictures on microSD cards
- Five-minute memory buffer for live pause and time shift of TV channels
- Points of Interest with voice assisted guidance, real-time traffic information and speed alerts
- E-call (Emergency Calls) and SMS support
- Bluetooth and earphones
- Portrait and landscape auto-flip – use portrait view for navigation and POI calls, and landscape for mobile TV and personal media entertainment
The Mobile TV DH02 will be showcased at Motorola’s booth # 1806 at CTIA Wireless 2008 next week.
Via this Motorola press-release.