Apple is busy mending certain glitches that have arisen in its OS X Mavericks Mail application. Included within the issues that have come up is Gmail workability, sustainability and fully functional mailboxes.
Apple has faced quite a number of problems regarding its Mavericks app. The user base has been having trouble with inbox delivery, deletion frequency and folder facilitation. Apple Incorporated has taken proper notice of this malfunction and sent messages to both workers and users via its AppleSeed Customer Program.
Don't Miss: See the first leaked Black Friday 2016 Ad
Apple wants its clientele to know once and for all that the revamped Mail application will ultimately fix all these issues. In other words, they are just minor irritants which will go away with a little problem-solving and elbow grease. Apple is asking for feedback from its many fans regarding how the Mail is functioning. Any rogue elements will be weeded out this way.
The list of instructions Apple has given its consumers is lengthy. It has regular usage of mail accounts as a fundamental part of its makeup. That of course includes Gmail, iCloud and Exchange within its purview. Relay, reception and notification regarding messages is crucial too.
Folder and file storage is another key area of interest. Deletion and undoing of delete function happens to be third and fourth among the list of important things to do. Finally, seen and unseen messages have to be separated and clarified. Apple is fully cognizant of the issues its users face on a regular basis and it seeks to find instant solutions to them.
Apple is also requesting users to check following things in update of Mail app.
- Use Mail with your usual Mail accounts, including iCloud, Gmail, Exchange, etc.
- Send Mail messages
- Receive and check for new Mail messages at the intervals you expect it
- Read and move Mail messages to folders on your mail server, folders on your Mac, smart folders.
- Delete Mail messages as appropriate
- Undo move or delete actions with your Mail messages
- Mark messages read/unread in both your mail provider’s webpage and Mail and verify they stay in sync.
Don't Miss: Incredible Pokemon Gifts