In 2013, Android puzzlers have to be fun, functional, and also, stylish as the hell.
The actual result is a bunch of awesome puzzle games that exactly look like they have been lifted directly from the pages of a high-end designed bible. And yeah, all of them are of sharp fonts with crisped edges, and they are bold blocks of color. Just spending some time in these artfully created games is a whole lot more pleasant experience.
Don't Miss: The Best HDR TVs
Don't Miss: iPhone 8: Everything You Need to Know
- Color Zen - Developer: Large Animal Games: The game Color Zen is perhaps the mostly and overtly artistic game on this list. In this game, a user is presented with some stunning series of abstract mosaics which are composed of variously colored shapes. At its core, it is a game about matching those colors in the exact order.
- Dots: A Game about Connecting - Developer: Playdots, Inc. : This is just another game in which some stark white backgrounds and bold spots of some primary color are employed. But the gamevdeveloper, Betaworks One, employs it particularly skillfully.
- PUK - Developer: Laser Dog: The game PUK is the simplest game on this list; both in its terms of arcade-y puck-flicking action and also, its incredibly sparse two-color palette. But that does not mean that there is not a whole heap of craft evident in both of its elements.
- Blip Blup - Developer: ustwo: The game, Blip Blup will represent another boldly minimalist approach to the android puzzling. Developer Ustwo's latest will stand out for their brilliant use of some varying shades of the same bright color. What is the great is that this gorgeous art style will match the game play perfectly.
- CRUSH - Developer: Radiangames: This game is about manipulating clusters of some colored blocks, which may sound like a familiar puzzler mechanic. But somehow, the developer of Crush has managed to make it feel fresh. A large part of the game is down to the sharp, and its distinctive art style and use of angled will flat layers.