CES 2014 highlights: Top ten smart watches from the industry
I4Uhardly takes any rest and it is always busy in bringing the latest news for its loyal readers. With the International Consumer Electronics Show 2014 only a few days away, we are now working even harder to bring in the best of new updates about this event for the people who have been eagerly waiting for this event.
The CES 2014 to be held in Las Vegas on January 7-10, 2014 will be displaying some amazing gadgets, products, gizmos as well as new technology. Among those, smart watches are considered as one of the biggest attractions in this trade show. A big number of companies are participating in this show and they will be introducing their new innovation as well as display some of their best smart watches. If you are also looking for quality smart watches, the show could be a great venue to start your search as well. In the below, we are listing some of the highlights
- Moscow (Burg 18) android smart watch from Burg Limited
- COOKOO smart watch from ConnecteDevice Ltd
- Amsterdam (Burg 17) android smart watch from Burg Limited
- SONOSTAR Smart Watch from Dennco Brands
- London (Burg 12) android smart watch from Burg Limited
- Osprey BT 4.0 smart watch from EZIO
- Hong Kong (Burg 15) android smart watch from Burg Limited
- FiLIP smart watch Filip Technologies
- Tokyo (Burg 16) android smart watch from Burg Limited
- Sau Paulo (Burg 13) android smart watch from Burg Limited
These products have been sorted out by our expert peers and in each of these products hold a huge potential for improved productivity for both the businesses and the individuals. If you want to know more about them, you should act now as the CES 2014 will last only a few days. For the time being keep visiting our I4U updates.