CES 2014 highlights: Top ten computer hardware & component from the industry
I4U hardly takes any rest and it is always busy in bringing the latest news for its loyal readers. With the International Consumer Electronics Show 2014 only a few days away, we are now working even harder to bring in the best of new updates of this event for the people who have been eagerly waiting for this event.
The CES 2014 to be held in Las Vegas on January 7-10, 2014 will be displaying some amazing gadgets, products, gizmos as well as new technology. Among those, computer hardware & component are considered as one of the biggest attractions in this trade show. A big number of companies are participating in this show and they will be introducing their new innovation as well as display some of their computer hardware & components. If you are also looking for such things, the show could be a great venue to start your search as well. In the below, we are listing some of the highlights
- Elitepad from Hewlett-Packard Co
- 4S (Slim, Shelf, Stand, Speaker) PC from Moneual
- 4th Generation Intel CoreTM Processor from Intel Corporation
- ASUS ET2321 monitor from ASUSTeK Computer Inc
- ASUS Poseidon GTX770 cooler from ASUSTeK Computer Inc
- Intel Atom Z3000 Series processor from Intel Corporation
- LG ChromeStation (22CV241) all in all pc from LG Electronics Inc
- ESR2600 ProAV Wireless AC2600 Gigabit Router from EnGenius Technologies
- G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse from Logitech
- G430 Surround Sound Gaming Headset from Logitech
These products have been sorted out by our expert peers and in each of these products hold a huge potential for improved productivity for both the businesses and the individuals. If you want to know more about them, you should act now as the CES 2014 will last only a few days. For the time being kept visiting our I4U updates.