CES 2014 highlights: Top ten computer peripherals from the industry
I4U hardly takes any rest and it is always busy in bringing the latest news for its loyal readers. With the International Consumer Electronics Show 2014 only a few days away, we are now working even harder to bring in the best of new updates of this event for the people who have been eagerly waiting for this event.
Don't Miss: iPhone 8: Everything You Need to Know
The CES 2014 to be held in Las Vegas on January 7-10, 2014 will be displaying some amazing gadgets, products, gizmos as well as new technology. Among those, computer peripherals are considered as one of the biggest attractions in this trade show. A big number of companies are participating in this show and they will be introducing their new innovation as well as display some of their computer peripherals. If you are also looking for such things, the show could be a great venue to start your search as well. In the below, we are listing some of the highlights
- Penveu wireless presenter from Interphase Corp
- Samsung Curved LED Monitor from Samsung Electronics
- Samsung P32 UHD Monitor from Samsung
- SimpleScan SP/DP / SimpleScan Connect from Document Capture Technologies, Inc
- Space Touch Keyboard from KYE SYSTEMS CORP
- ThinkPad Enterprise Wireless Display Adapter from Lenovo Group Ltd
- Wireless All-in-One Keyboard TK820 from Logitech
- Pinpoint Active Stylus from The Joy Factory
- Screen Shine from WHOOSH!
- simpleDock docking system from Kanex
How To: Buy a Pokemon Go Plus
These products have been sorted out by our expert peers and in each of these products hold a huge potential for improved productivity for both the businesses and the individuals. If you want to know more about them, you should act now as the CES 2014 will last only a few days. For the time being kept visiting our I4U updates.