CES 2014 highlights: Top ten software and apps from the industry
I4U hardly takes any rest and it is always busy in bringing the latest news for its loyal readers. With the International Consumer Electronics Show 2014 only a few days away, we are now working even harder to bring in the best of new updates of this event for the people who have been eagerly waiting for this event.
The CES 2014 to be held in Las Vegas on January 7-10, 2014 will be displaying some amazing gadgets, products, gizmos as well as new technology. Among those, software and apps are considered as one of the biggest attractions in this trade show. A big number of companies are participating in this show and they will be introducing their new innovation as well as display some of their software and apps. If you are also looking for such things, the show could be a great venue to start your search as well. In the below, we are listing some of the highlights
- webOS from LG Electronics
- Versal interactive online courses from Versal
- TrackR tracking app from Phone Halo
- TiVo App for iOS from TiVo
- Symbi device management application from EchoStar
- Q4 Keyboard from Snapkeys
- PowerDirector 12 from CyberLink Corp
- ooVoo social video chat service and integrated instant messaging from ooVoo
- Next Gen SlingPlayer for iPad from Sling Media
- Conversational Video Search App from Veveo
These products have been sorted out by our expert peers and in each of these products hold a huge potential for improved productivity for both the businesses and the individuals. If you want to know more about them, you should act now as the CES 2014 will last only a few days. For the time being kept visiting our I4U updates.