We already have reported the USA Today Super Bowl 2014 Ad Ranking and the Hulu Super Bowl 2014 Ad Ranking. Both of these rankings are based on people votes. TiVo just released their annual Super Bowl 2014 ad ranking. The TiVo Super Bowl ad ranking is different as it looks at how often ads get re-watched instantly on TiVo devices. TiVo has found a surprise winner with the Seinfeld Reunion segment in the Halftime of the Super Bowl game. The Seinfeld reunion was not marked as a commercial. It was I think some kind of hybrid thing. The video promotes Seinfeld's Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee web series, but it also was a nice entertaining content for Fox.
Either way most Americans are still Seinfeld fans as proven by the TiVo ranking. The second spot goes to the Budweiser Puppy Love Super Bowl Ad. The Puppy Love ad tops Ad Meter and the Hulu ranking. As the Seinfeld reunion is not a true Super Bowl ad, the Puppy Love is also the real winner of the TiVo ranking.
Surprising is the spot found on third place. The GoDaddy Bodybuilder ad intrigued TiVo users. See the Top 10 Super Bowl Ads according to TiVo below.
1. Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee (Halftime)
2. Budweiser's "Puppy Love" (4th Quarter)
3. GoDaddy's "Bodybuilder" (4th Quarter)
4. Doritos's "Cowboy Kid" (4th Quarter)
5. Toyota Highlander's "Terry Crews & the Muppets" (2nd Quarter)
6. Doritos's "Time Machine" (1st Quarter)
7. RadioShack's "The Phone Call" (1st Quarter)
8. Oikos Greek Yogurt's "The Spill" (4th Quarter)
9. Bud Light's "Up for Whatever #2" (1st Quarter)
10. Squarespace's "A Better Web Awaits" (1st Quarter)
Features Super Bowl 2014 Ad:
Super Bowl 2014 is history and it ended with a historic win of the Seattle Seahawks. The big game will be played in the Metlife stadium in East Rutherford. It was the first outdoor, cold-weather Super Bowl but not the coldest in history. Watch all Super Bowl 2014 commercials in our Super Bowl 2014 Ad Gallery. Check out the complete list of Super Bowl 2014 Advertisers.