This time, Valentine’s Day can be a really memorable experience for both you and your beloved. Choose from any one of the weekend getaways on offer. That way you get to enjoy some quality time with the one you adore more than anyone else in the world.
The fact that this time around it will be an extended Valentine’s Day means you can take your honey pie to a date spot and live a little. The ideal weekend getaway can be any one of the following economical yet extremely attractive deals:
Don't Miss: iPhone 8: Everything You Need to Know
- Chicago: Wind City holds the top position in travel options. The mixed bag, that is this melting pot of a city, offers entertainment in the form of some emotion-arousing theater. And you can make your way all the way to the top of the Willis Tower. Millennium Park too has a lot of things at hand for the person with itchy feet.
- San Francisco: Just standing hand in hand and looking at the starry night from Golden Gate Bridge is the most romantic thing in the world. Then there is the JAZZ center where you get to explore the roots of modern improvised music. And a bottle of wine at a restaurant will make the atmosphere heady.
- Miami: The heart of Florida is known for its wild parties. A candlelit dinner may lie in your future and that too on a cruiser. Also you may collect seashells on the beach if you prefer while strolling with your near and dear one.
- Las Vegas: Sin City is the perfect place for some entertainment par excellence. The fake Eiffel Tower is just the right spot to have a photograph taken of you and her. As for a little gambling, it never hurt anybody. Just don’t get carried away!
- Monterey: The best of California is here and you may avail any of the services that are reserved for the elite. It is a tourist destination and you and your wife will thoroughly revel in the various activities at hotels and resorts in Monterey. The rates may be a little steep, but then so what! Money is meant to spent and not taken with you to the grave!
Well, these were the top weekend getaways for Valentine’s Day. Pick one and explore the great outdoors for all it is worth!