Can’t find your car, your destination, or are you in need of gas in the area? Choose one of these smartphone applications that will make your driving life much easier!
Smartphones are constantly changing our lives, the way we communicate, the way we plan, and certainly, the way we use our cars. Some of the best and useful applications are listed below:
- Waze - The best thing that shows us how good is Waze is the fact that Google gave a lot of money to buy it. It is more than an application, it is a community based maping system. It has full voice guided navigation, it can find you the cheapest gas station, and is fun to use it. It can even notifies you if police is near. With its accuracy and being free of charge, it can easily be said that this is one of the best navigation applications for smartphones.
- Dynolicious Classic - If you don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars to get performance data from your car, you don’t have to any more. This smartphone application uses the iPhone’s built-in accelerometers to gauge lateral and longitudinal acceleration and horsepower. The results are 0-60 and quarter-mile numbers. Later on, you can graph, save, compare, and for $12.99, buy Dynolicious Fusion and share the results online. The measurements were compared and shown to be quite accurate.
- Honk - Do you have problems with parking in a way that you can never remember where did you park your car? Or if you always forget when did you park, and for how long can you stay parked? Then this is the application for you. With this app, you can mark the place where you parked your car. Even if it is subterranean parking lot and has numerous of parking spaces, you can take a photo an even make notes of where you parked.
- .Gas Buddy If you are in need of gas and you don’t want to drive around looking for the best price, then you can easily download Gas Buddy smartphone application and enjoy. The website posts local gas prices, and with the app, you don’t have to navigate to the site, you can see all the informations from the application.
- Real Racing 3 And in the end, a little fun. It is hard to find a good racing game, even harder is to find one designed for the phones. Then there is Real Racing 3 that has great graphic, excellent sound, and in fact it is very interesting and real (as the name says). You can choose from the variety of cars and tracks. It takes up 1GB, but at least it is for free!
Whether it is a problem with calming your kids while driving, finding the closest and cheapest gas station, or simply finding the right route, you can always use the application that are here help you.