Google has issued a set of instructions as to the use of Google Glass. This instruction manual of sorts will be a code of conduct that will get revealed to the public so that Google’s worst fears do not come true. It’s obvious that Google wants its moon-shot to land right on target and not miss its goal by a wide margin.
Google Glass is a new form of wearable technology that is about to revolutionize the way the world works. While it is a source of excitement for many, the problems and teething troubles that will come with its introduction into the general environment are too many to be listed here.
Don't Miss: NES Classic Alternatives are Cheaper
Suffice it to say that from driving accidents to breach of privacy to show-off behavior, the hurdles along the way are plenty. One way in which Google has tried to lessen the impact of this novel form of technical gadget is to offer a code of conduct.
Like Hemingway’s “Grace under Pressure” dictum, Google’s owner’s guidance kit will help anyone unfamiliar with this marvel of innovative wonderment.
The Explorers who are currently road-testing Google Glass have given some feedback to the Big G. On the basis of this advice, Google has a few guidelines and hints it wants its users to take to heart:
• The device is for the true exploration of existence.
• Like an auxiliary gadget, Google Glass allows you to take your manual dexterity to the maximum in terms of activity analysis.
• It will let you take pictures of people or places (with the consent of those people or those in charge of those places).
• A lock system will shut out any intruders or outsiders from trying to monkey with your Google Glass.
• In the capacity of a Google Glass Explorer you have the right to report back to the concerned authorities at Google regarding any issues you may be having with the brand new technology.
• Google Glass is not everything. Life, family and friends not to mention the world at large are much more important sources of inspiration. Don’t become an addict.
• The device is under no circumstances to be utilized while engaging in full contact sports.
• Respect other people enough to answer their questions and queries about the wearable technology you have wrapped around your head.