HowAboutWe (how about we do something such as go to a concert) is a site that makes one and one meet and become two. And this website has been specially launched by a non profit group AARP (formerly known as the American Association of Retired Persons) to help Americans over 50 to find the right partner.
And this website has become quite popular among older people. Over a quarter million people have used this website during the past 12 months. A new study reveals that 45% of Americans over 65 have no partners. They are single, divorced or widowed. And these people are genuinely in search of a new partner. The dating market has now become an industry that rakes in $2 billion a year.
There are plenty of people who frequent the online dating website and they are often there for romance and to end their loneliness. The number of domains that has proliferated on the Internet goes into the hundreds and thousands. They contain personalities of every hue and flavor. From straight and serious to gay, lesbian and transvestite loners, the list goes on and on.
1. Match.com: From the flirtatious to the extra-love stricken Romeos in search of their Juliets, the full spectrum of the experience of romantic love is explored on match.com. It is indeed the grand daddy of dating and marriage sites. It seems matches are made in cyberspace besides heaven.
2. eHarmony: The Einstein Foundation of Love-ology and all things amorous, this wonderful site will find the best fit for your interests. The opposite sex is just a click away on eHarmony. The couples who have emerged from this site’s services often stay together for a lifetime.
3. Christian Connection: When it comes to being devout followers of Jesus Christ, the members of this website beat the rest of the faithless people hands down. The moral among us who have a conscience and don’t want to renounce their religion are always welcome on this site.
4. Zoosk: Having a global membership that is increasing day by day, Zoosk is the site that will allow every knight in shining armor to get close to his damsel in distress. Based on romantic love as a goal that can be reached, the people who moderate this nexus of naughty and nice daters do all that lies in their power to allow free mingling of the sexes.
5. Gay.com: And last but not least the homosexual and lesbian couples in the world owe a lot to this site. Apart from offering them the means of expressing their real desires, it is the best venue where they can literally come out of the closet. If you are different, fear not for you are in good hands at Gay.com.
Click and enter the digital region of any one of these five online dating websites. And remember that love will find a way.