A hot set of wheels with money left to burn is an offer that nobody likes to forgo. That is why the top American vehicles of the year 2014 have been compiled for your benefit.
There are many loyal Americans who prefer homemade vehicles instead of the standard Japanese fare. The top models include the Ram and the Tesla both of which received awards recently. But there are others which are equally efficient in matters of performance if not in overall quality. The list is given below:
Don't Miss: Today's Electronics Bargains at Woot.com
1. Tesla Model S: The greatest of the latest, this voluptuous vehicle makes for a high degree of fast maneuverability. It accelerates like a Cheetah and comes to a halt with poised precision. And in the capacity of an electric car, it is simply unbeatable.
2. Chevrolet Malibu: In medium-sized sedans it is tops. It is an offer you can’t turn down at the price which is just right. Being luxury redefined, this vehicle has a lot of back seat space and a cool fuel economy.
3. Ford Focus: The most compact of the lot, this little baby is pretty easy to handle with a deft hand. The only trouble with it is the transmission which is slightly shaky. But nevertheless it has what it takes to make the cut.
4. Chevrolet Volt: You will ultimately have all the peace of mind in the world once you get behind its wheel and choose empty highways to travel. This is the funkiest hybrid, environmentally-friendly number you can have at a reasonable price.
5. Chrysler 300: An elite-class model that will take you, the hedonist, for the drive of your life. The capacity is voluminous inside this vehicle. It has cushions and padding that will offer great comfort to both the driver and those seated besides him.
7. Ram 1500: A full-fledged meat monster, this muscle truck has a gorgeous torque which allows you the best in the way of movement control. And its strong diesel engine not to mention aluminum exterior make it the choice for the muscle-bound hunks of the world.