It has been known that there has been a rich history between Apple and the production of music. Apple’s application can be found in the Appstore. Apple has a different twist on its aspect on music in that instead of creating applications that are used to play music, it creates applications that are used to produce music.
Initially, music production used to be very expensive, but due to the resent innovations, the production can even be done on smart phones, iPads, and iPods. Here are some of the top music applications in the Apple market:
Don't Miss: iPhone 8: Everything You Need to Know
Don't Miss: Win a Free Pokemon Go Plus
- Compass synth – This is one of the highly rated applications on the Apple app store. It is rated 4.5 out of the possible 5 based on 36 ratings. This application, instead of playing music, is used to create or rather produce music. The device uses the device compass turning it into a synthesizer. The synthesizer can change its direction to bring different kinds of changes e.g: tipping the device alters the keyboard octave. Other changes include alteration in resonance, or even oscillator detuning.
- The Amp Kit – This application is also rated highly. It is rated 3.5 out of 5 for all versions based on 1096 ratings. This has a special feature that converts your device into a guitar amp. How cool is that. Its free version includes noise gate, two microphones, overdrive pedal, and a peavey valve king. The rest of the components can be bought through the in-app purchases. However, the new iOS 7 downgrades the free version of this application.
- Mp3 music downloader – This application is rated 4 out of 5 for all versions based on 1090 ratings. This is one of the applications that allow you to download mp3 music from different websites. It is configured in different languages like in English, Italian, Japanese, and Spanish. This mp3 music downloader requires iOS 5.0 or later. This device allows you to preview the song before you download it and allows you to move with your favorite song wherever you are going.
- Sound cloud – This mobile application is designed for iPhone and iPad users. It requires IOS 4.3 or later but optimized for iPhone 5. It is a free application, available only in English. The Sound Cloud is a product of Sound Cloud Ltd. This application allows you to find the new music that you love and listen to it. With this application, one can add his own music hence share with the Sound Cloud community.
- Guitar tuna – Rated 5 ratings out of 5 for all versions based on 1294 ratings, this application used the phone’s microphone to determine the type of note or key played and chooses whether you play the electric or an acoustic guitar. The features associated with this application include left handed tuning and background noise cancellation.